"If you want to think outside of the box, you should not put brains in a box," states SolutionPeople's Gerald Haman, who first created their Chicago innovation center in 1992. Since then, over 10,000 people have experienced the "unbox-like" Thinkubator in Chicago's west loop. Guests are encouraged to share feedback and rate their favorite resources.
Here are 8 of people's most memorable Thinkubator experiences:
1. Oxygenate-to-Invigorate: Relaxing while breathing pure oxygen at the Oxygen Bar
2. Karaoke-ate-to-Collaborate: Singing from a collection of thousands of Karaoke tunes
3. DISCOvate-to-Celebrate: Celebrating results while dancing with real the Disco lights turned on
4. Blue Sky Brainstorming while inspired by the Thinkubator's skyline views and rooftop decks
5. Exploring the Albert Einstein and John Travolta-themed areas
6. Sitting on the thought-provoking furniture and art from world-famous designers
7. Playing with the creative brain games and gadgets
8. Tasting the fine cuisine from the award-winning restaurants within walking distance of the Thinkubator
Use these links to take a virtual Thinkubator
Tour and review partial list of Thinkubator Resources.
If you want to learn how to design your own innovation center or creative space, enroll in a Decorate-to-Innovate webinar or schedule a team planning facilitation at the Thinkubator.