A common characteristic of highly innovative people is that they are skilled at asking or answering thought-provoking questions that inspire creative and innovative thinking. The typical 5-year-old child asks 65 questions a day while the typical 44-year-old asks only 6 questions a day. An African proverb states, He who asks questions, cannot avoid the answers.
How can you develop valuable questions that inspire innovative thinking? Consider using SolutionPeople's proven Questionation™ Method. Get started by answering the following questions.
8 Questions to Start Thinking About Questionation
1. What is a question?
2. Why are questions valuable?
3. Who asks valuable questions?
4. What is your favorite question to ASK? Why?
5. What is your favorite question to ANSWER? Why?
6. How do you know if questions are good, useful or valuable?
7. Where can you find valuable questions?
8. How do you develop valuable questions?
Download a pdf of your FREE color posters of the "8 Great Questions" and "Quotes on Questions" by clicking HERE. Take the 8x11 inch posters to your next meeting to stimulate some very provocative innovation conversations.
Get more information on the Questionation™ Method by attending a webinar called Questionate-to-Innovate: Using More & Better Questions to Inspire More Innovation. Request more information or request to register by clicking HERE.